Given the current situation we thought it would be helpful to provide you with an update on the welfare services that Poppyscotland provides.
Welfare Centres in Inverness and Kilmarnock
Our welfare centres are now closed to the public. Staff continue to work with clients remotely and can be contacted in the normal way.
- Inverness: Telephone: 01463 710300, or email: email@example.com
- Kilmarnock: Telephone: 01563 598000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welfare Support Service
The Welfare Support Service are currently supporting clients remotely. Referrals for the Welfare Support Service should be made via:
- Email: email@example.com, or telephone 0131 550 1557.
Welfare Team in Edinburgh
Whilst staff are now, by and large, working remotely, they can still be contacted on their normal telephone numbers:
- Grants Coordinator: 0131 550 1556
- Employment Coordinator: 0131 550 1568
- Client Engagement & Support Coordinator: 0131 550 1557
Should you be unable to reach one of the team then please contact Deputy Head of Welfare Services on 0131 550 1558 or 07775 017 889.
Employ-Able will continue to accept referrals and support can be provided via the telephone in the first instance.
Armed Services Advice Project (ASAP)
The Regional Support Officers will continue to provide support to clients remotely and the ASAP helpline will still be available from 9am to 5pm. Telephone: 0808 800 1007.
Please note we are still accepting referrals for our LifeWorks employment courses as they are available remotely.