The MoneyForce website provides easy online support for the Armed Forces community to help you make informed financial decisions and plan your finances better.
MoneyForce provides information on:
- Managing money: useful information on borrowing, saving, budgeting and spending, as well as planning for the future
- Your career: useful financial information about different stages of your military career, including pay and career structures, allowances, managing finance as you deploy, assignment in the UK or abroad and making plans for when you leave the service
- Life and family: useful information on managing life’s challenges, setting up home, marriage, divorce, children
- Managing crises: useful information and guidance to help people through tough times, including debt and emotional issues, drug and alcohol problems as well as war pensions, compensation and bereavement
- Debt: explains your options for getting out of debt and signposts to free, confidential help
- Tools: a budget planner, a car cost calculator, a credit card calculator, a goal saving calculator as well as a home buying tool to help you make informed decisions and plan for the future; the MoneyFit Challenge takes you through various scenarios and gives you your own tailored action plan at the end
To go to the MoneyForce website click here.