Looking for work but struggling to focus due to low mood or stress? Living with depression, anxiety or another mental health condition that could impact on your working life? Employ-Able, run with SAMH, could help.
Employ-Able offers one-to-one support and group work sessions; where confidence, motivation or mental health is impacting on someone’s ability to look for, secure, or maintain employment.
Specialist SAMH employment advisors will help you to:
- Deal with any issues hindering your progress
- Decide which career or job you want to pursue
- Prepare a plan to help achieve your goals
- Write your CV, start the job search and make job applications
- Find the job, volunteer option or work placement that is right for you
- Feel confident about your future
To find out more about Employ-Able call 0131 550 1568 or email GetHelp@poppyscotland.org.uk