Looking for work but struggling to focus due to low mood or stress? Living with depression, anxiety or another mental health condition that could impact on your working life? Employ-Able, run with SAMH, could help.
Employ-Able offers one-to-one support to veterans (and partners), giving guidance on employment as well as providing the emotional support many people need to deal with other life factors. Employ-Able can help you to:
- Decide which career or job you want to pursue
- Prepare a plan to help achieve your goals
- Write your CV, start the job searches and make job applications
- Find the job, volunteer option or work placement that is right for you
- Feel confident about your future
To find out more about Employ-Able call 0131 550 1568 or email GetHelp@poppyscotland.org.uk