HamilTEN 10k Road Race
Organised by Hamilton BID
Date: Saturday 21st September
Start Time: 10am
HamilTEN 10K is a Scottish Athletics licensed event.
Limit: 1500 runners. Minimum Age: 16 years on day of race.
Entry fee Non Scottish Athletics Member £15.00
Scottish Athletics members £13.00
Please enter early to avoid disappointment. Entries will close Sunday 15th September, at midnight
Race numbers will not be emailed out. They should be collected at registration along with your timing chip, bag label and event T-shirt. There will be no changing/shower facilities available, although toilets will be available at the start/finish area.
The race starts and finishes within Castle Street, behind Frankie and Benny’s. Parking will be available adjacent to Hamilton Train and Bus station and commercial car parks (where charges will apply)
The course would be described as flat and fast. Course maps will be available at Registration and will be posted on Hamilton BID facebook page .
Prizes will be awarded to the following
- 1st, Male and Female Overall
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Senior
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Veteran over 40
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female Veteran over 50
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd Male and Female veteran over 60
- Race Distance – 10km The course distance will be certified prior to the race
- Race start/Finish – 10am (Castle Street, Hamilton Town Centre)
- Registration – 8 – 9.30am (Start finish area)
- Race Briefing – 9.40am
- Mass warm up – 9.50am
- Presentation of Prizes – Approximately 11.30-11.45am
- There will be marshals/volunteers out on course, wearing Yellow Vests
- There will be First Aid provision at the Start/Finish Area and also out on the course
- There will be an official race photographer at the event. These pictures will be available on the event website, Hamilton BID Facebook ,SLLC Facebook and Twitter pages.
- A Race Brief will be emailed out to all competitors a few days prior to the event.
How to register:
To find out more and to register please visit the event website by clicking here.
If you’re looking for help or advice to get registered or with your fundraising please contact your local regional fundraiser by clicking here. We can also send you a poppy t-shirt to wear with pride during your HamilTEN run!