We are at the forefront of research into the needs of Scotland’s Armed Forces community.
We believe in taking an evidence-led approach, where services are developed on the basis of sound, empirical evidence. Our research helps to inform Scottish and local government policy on welfare provision for the ex-Service community and is shared amongst many other charities within the veterans’ sector. You can view some of our most recently published research by clicking the links below:
- 2021: Unforgotten Forces - An Evaluation of Support for Older Veterans in Scotland
- 2021: Unforgotten Forces - An Evaluation of Support for Older Veterans in Scotland - Exec Report
- 2020: ASAP 10 Year Impact Report
- 2020: Welfare Support Service Year 1 Impact Report
- 2020: Welfare Services Statistical Report 2019-2020
- 2018: Poppyscotland Inverness 5-year Impact Report
- 2019: Poppyscotland Welfare Services Statistical Report 2018/19
- 2015: What a difference: the ground breaking work of ASAP 2010-2015
- 2015: EmployAble Evaluation
- 2015: Poppyscotland Employment Research Report
- 2014: Poppyscotland Household Survey Report
Find out more about research we have commissioned and conducted since 2006 in our Research and reports archive here.