Did you know that recycling your empty ink cartridges can raise vital funds to help us support our Armed Forces community?
It’s a simple way to help, even with current restrictions in place, and it won’t cost you a penny! Most brands of inkjet cartridges, the kind you find in home or desktop printers, can be recycled. For each eligible cartridge you send, we will receive a donation of up to £2.
Our recycling partners are committed to sending zero waste to landfill, so as well as helping Poppyscotland, you are looking after the environment.
Five easy steps to going green with your fundraising
- Register here and check out the Wanted List of cartridges
- Collect a few used cartridges and ask family and friends to give you theirs too OR If you are a business or organisation, order a collection box and become a drop-off point.
- When you’re ready, enter details of what you’re sending, print your Freepost label and package up your cartridges. Maybe you could re-use some of that mail order packaging you’ve accumulated recently!
- Drop your parcel into the nearest post box or at your local Post Office.
- Check your account to keep track of how much you’ve raised.