Join in our team event for young people! Our special Poppy Youth Quest is a 10k city adventure, raising funds for Poppyscotland’s life-changing work with the Armed Forces community.
Explore the streets with a map and a set of clues, developing your navigation and expedition skills.
|EDINBURGH||Saturday 3rd June|
|GLASGOW||Saturday 10th June|
- £20 per team (max 4 per team)
- Route map and quiz to guide you around your chosen city
- All participants will receive a unique pin badge on completion of the quest
- Special medals if your team raises over £50
- Poppy Quest t-shirts for each team raising over £100*
*The fundraising total is a combined target for the group. Each team member will receive a t-shirt if the group raises the total.
What time does the event start?
Youth Groups will set off at 9am ahead of general public wave at 10am. Youth Groups will be set off in intervals.
Start and finish points
- 2023 locations and timings are still TBC.
How long is the route?
Are there any age restrictions?
There are no age restrictions.
The youth groups can be made up of 4 team members. Where possible we recommend including a team leader aged 16+ who can take charge of their group on the day.
On the day clothing
We would love the youth groups to join us in their uniforms and we will contact Police Scotland to make them aware of the uniformed visibility on the street.