We have wonderful opportunities for community groups, businesses and church groups to volunteer in support of our Armed forces community.
Volunteering together is a great way of having fun while supporting us. It can also help with team building, fulfilling a club pledge to get involved in the community or to simply give your group a new challenge.
- Open to all group sizes, big or small
- Universities, colleges or schools
- Cadet groups
- Community groups like rotary clubs, church guilds or community councils
- Workplace charity teams
There are many ways to get involved during the Scottish Poppy Appeal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ian Jackson on 0131 550 1597 if you're interested in finding out more, and we will be in touch.
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- Be part of Scotland's largest fundraising campaign.
- Opportunity for your group to be seen doing good things in the community.
- A sense of personal achievement from knowing you are helping others, and your community.
- Opportunity to meet new people and build lasting friendships.
- Recruitment for your club.
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed by Poppyscotland.