Our vital welfare work is not limited to the period of Remembrance. Scotland’s Armed Forces community needs support 365 days a year, which means we need to fundraise all year round.
We’re looking for positive, sociable people, with a passion for organising, to work with us to deliver local fundraising events.
It’s a really flexible opportunity. You can work to your own timetable – volunteer on your own terms, giving as much or as little time as you can spare. It could be as simple as organising a bake sale, a tea and toast event at your local community hall or a dinner dance. The only limiting factor is your imagination!
And our regional fundraising team will be on hand to support you however they can.
What will I be doing in this role?
- Coming up with fun ways to raise money for Poppyscotland in your local community.
- Encouraging other people to help you along the way. Why not get your friends and family involved?
- Promoting your event(s) with the help of our friendly fundraising team.
- Passion to help others and make a difference in the community.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Positive and reliable.
- Sociable and with good local community links
What are the benefits of volunteering?
- You’ll get to meet new people, make new friends and have fun.
- You can build your existing skills and develop new ones.
- You’ll help make a real difference to people’s lives.
- We’ll give you a full induction and match you up with one of our fundraising.
- Reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed by Poppyscotland.
Get in touch
For further information, or to express your interest in any volunteering opportunities, please email email@example.com or call Ian Jackson on 0131 550 1597.